MOA: University of British Columbia
Brass bangle bracelet with rounded bottom and interior sides. Top of bracelet has a raised ridge in the centre. Interior side of ridge slopes gently to edge; exterior side of ridge is steeper and flares outward. Exterior side of bangle is decorated with small circular protrusions all along the bottom edge.
The donor taught in a rural school in Tobli, eastern Liberia, from 1965 to 1967.
- Type of Item bracelet
- Culture Krahn
- Material brass metal
- Measurements height 1.1 cm, width 10.0 cm, depth 9.7 cm (overall)
- Previous Owner Donald White
- Received from Donald White
- Made in Liberia
- Collection Date between 1965 and 1968
- Ownership Date before August 27, 2021
- Acquisition Date on August 27, 2021
- Item Classes metalwork
- Condition fair
- Accession Number 3522/0074