MOA: University of British Columbia
Brass oval-shaped bracelet with small opening at back. Top, bottom and interior sides are flat; exterior is rounded. Exterior is decorated with small circular protrusions all along the bottom edge; rectangles are imprinted in between the circles.
The donor taught in a rural school in Tobli, eastern Liberia, from 1965 to 1967.
- Type of Item bracelet
- Culture Krahn
- Material brass metal
- Measurements height 1.0 cm, width 9.7 cm, depth 8.2 cm (overall)
- Previous Owner Donald White
- Received from Donald White
- Made in Liberia
- Collection Date between 1965 and 1968
- Ownership Date before August 27, 2021
- Acquisition Date on August 27, 2021
- Item Classes metalwork
- Condition fair
- Accession Number 3522/0081