MOA: University of British Columbia
Brass oval-shaped bracelet with opening at back. Top and bottom sides are flat; interior and exterior are rounded. Exterior is decorated with incised knotted band along the bottom edge. Small circular protrusions extend from the loops within the knotted band.
The donor taught in a rural school in Tobli, eastern Liberia, from 1965 to 1967.
- Type of Item bracelet
- Culture Krahn
- Material brass metal
- Measurements height 1.0 cm, width 8.3 cm, depth 6.9 cm (overall)
- Previous Owner Donald White
- Received from Donald White
- Made in Liberia
- Collection Date between 1965 and 1968
- Ownership Date before August 27, 2021
- Acquisition Date on August 27, 2021
- Item Classes metalwork
- Condition good
- Accession Number 3522/0085