MOA: University of British Columbia
Brass oval-shaped bracelet with opening at back. Top and bottom sides are flat; interior and exterior are rounded. Top, exterior and bottom sides have channels moulded along their lengths, forming six pointed ridges throughout bracelet.
The donor taught in a rural school in Tobli, eastern Liberia, from 1965 to 1967.
- Type of Item bracelet
- Culture Krahn
- Material brass metal
- Measurements height 2.8 cm, width 13.4 cm, depth 10.8 cm (overall)
- Previous Owner Donald White
- Received from Donald White
- Made in Liberia
- Collection Date between 1965 and 1968
- Ownership Date before August 27, 2021
- Acquisition Date on August 27, 2021
- Item Classes metalwork
- Condition fair
- Accession Number 3522/0088